You are here that means you are using a Canon printer & facing some issue regarding How to install ink tank in a canon printer. Don’t worry here we will guide you in details regarding ink tank installing of the canon printer.
Here below we have provided a detailed guide about Putting Ink Cartridges in a Canon Printer. If you have any further questions then you can comment also.
Putting Ink Cartridges in a Canon Printer
Step – 1. Open the ink drawer in the center of your printer.
If you have a Canon printer that uses a FINE cartridge, such as the MX or MG series, it will have a paper output door in the center that is above the output tray. Open your ink tray in the center above the output tray.
- Make sure your printer is connected and turned on. To display the ink compartments, the printer must be turned on.
- The print cartridges slide to the right side of the open tray. This is the replacement position.
- Some Canon printers, such as the MX or MG series, that use FINE ink cartridges, move the cartridge holder to a replacement position behind the head cap. The hood opens automatically.
- If you have a Canon PIXMA printer that uses multiple smaller ink cartridges, the cartridge holder slides to the center of the control tray when you open the control cover on the top of the printer.
Also Read – Best ink tank printer in india 2022
Step – 2. Remove the existing print cartridges from the printer.
If you already have ink cartridges in your printer, you must remove the old ones.
- Press the ink cartridge you want to remove. The cartridge locking lever clicks, causing it to slide.
- Once you hear the click and see that the existing ink cartridge has come out, pull it out completely.
You can also read – How to install ink tank in Epson Printer
Step – 3. Remove the new print cartridge from its packaging.
Unpack the new cartridge and remove the protective tape.
- Some Canon printers use only two cartridges, one black and one tri-color, as in the MX series. Others, like the PIXMA, use multiple cartridges, one for each color. All cartridges have a protective film over the ink nozzle that you must remove.
- Remove the protective tab from the ink cartridge. This is a plastic film that covers the part of your cartridge that expels ink.
- Be careful not to touch the copper-colored part of the cartridge or the ink nozzles. Touching this area can cause blockages, ink jams, or disconnection if your fingerprints contaminate the area. Don’t shake your cartridges either.
You can find here – How to install ink tank in hp printer
Step – 4. Install your new ink cartridges.
Gently slide the new cartridge into the ink slot.
- Place your cartridge in the slot with the ink nozzles facing out.
- Color cartridges go on the left. The black cartridge on the right. Make sure you hear a click to make sure the cartridge is locked in place.
Step – 5. Close the ink cartridge door.
You should feel like you fit in your place.
Once the door is properly closed, you will hear the cartridges slide back into place.
Also Read about: –
Originally posted 2022-01-01 01:08:10.