Guys, you are here means you using Epson Printer & facing some issues regarding How to install ink tank in Epson Printer. Don’t worry here we have provided a detailed guide about how you can easily install ink tank in Epson printer.
So. without wasting time, let’s get started.
Step – 1. Lift the printer lid to expose the cartridge carriage.
Most Epson printers operate similarly with multiple ink cartridges for every color.
- Open the printer cover, not just the top cover where the scanner is located.
- Make sure your printer is connected and turned on. To replace your cartridges, your printer must be turned on.
- To access the ink carriage, start from the home screen of your printer. Press the right arrow until you see the “Settings” option. Press OK “. Then press the right arrow until you reach the” Maintenance “option. Press OK”. Press the right arrow again and scroll through your options until you see “Replace Ink Cartridge”.
- The print cartridges slide to the right side of the open tray. This is the replacement position.
- On some Epson printers, there is an ink button identified by a small ink drop icon. Press the ink button to move the ink cartridge to the replacement position. Then you will see an ink light start flashing for the corresponding ink cartridge that needs to be removed.
Here you will find – Top 10 best ink tank printer in india 2022
Step – 2. Remove any existing ink cartridges which need to be changed from the printer.
If there are already ink cartridges in your printer, you will have to remove these old ones.
- Squeeze the sides of the cartridge you need to replace. Then remove the cartridge from the printer.
Step – 3 Remove the new ink cartridge from the packaging.
Take the new cartridge from its packaging and remove the protective tape.
- Before removing the cartridge, shake the cartridge several times to prime the ink. Do not shake the cartridge once it is out of the package as it may leak.
- Remove the protective tab from the ink cartridge. This is a plastic film that covers the part of your cartridge that expels ink.
- There may also be a piece of plastic on the ink nozzle, do not remove this tape or plastic.
- Be careful not to break the hooks on the side of the cartridges. There is also a plastic label on the side of the cartridge. Do not remove this label as this could cause ink leakage and a defective cartridge.
- Be careful not to touch the green IC area on the cartridge or the ink nozzles. Touching this area can cause blockages, ink jams, or disconnection if your fingerprints contaminate the area. Don’t shake your cartridges either.
You can also read – How to install ink tank in canon printer
Step – 4. Insert your new ink cartridges.
Gently slide the new cartridge into the ink slot. The tab goes toward the back.
- Place your cartridge in the slot with the ink nozzles facing out.
- Color cartridges go on the left. The black cartridge on the right. Make sure you hear a click to make sure the cartridge is locked in place.
- If your Epson printer has an ink button, press it again to let the printer charge the ink supply system. When you are done, the print head will automatically return to the home position.
You can find – How to install ink tank in hp printer
Step – 5. Close the printer’s lid.
Press the start button if your printer has one. This will charge the ink.
- Once the door is properly closed, you will hear the cartridges slide back into place.
- When prompted, click “Accept to continue”.
Also Read about: –
Read more about :-
- Brother DCP – T420W
- Canon PIXMA G2012 Review
- Canon Pixma G3000 Review
- Canon Pixma G2020 NV
- HP Ink Tank 319
Originally posted 2022-01-01 01:13:07.