You are here means, you finding guides or help about the How to install ink tank in hp printer. Whether you have a new hp printer or it is time to replace an empty ink cartridge in your existing printer, it only takes a few minutes to install an ink cartridge in your hp printer. After the printer is turned on, remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging, open the ink drawer, and replace the old cartridges with the new ones. Most hp printers work in a similar way, making it easy to install a new cartridge.
To set up a hp printer for the first time, remove the printer and packing materials from the box, connect the power cord, fill the ink tanks, install the printheads, load paper in the input tray, align the printheads from. Print, fill the ink system and then install the printer software.
Don’t worry here we have provided a detailed guide about How to install ink tank in hp printer with the easiest way. So let’s get started.
Putting Ink Cartridges in a HP Printer
Step – 1. Open the ink drawer in the center of your printer.
If you have an HP Deskjet printer, it has a top cover for scanning documents. Below that middle cover is an ink and component tray that sits on top of the output tray. Open your ink well.
- Make sure your printer is connected and turned on. To display the ink compartments, the printer must be turned on.
- The ink cartridges slide into the center of your printer.
- On some HP printers, such as the HP All-in-One printers, there is a top cover that rises to access the ink cartridges.
You can also find – Best ink tank printer under 15000 in india 2022
Step – 2. Remove the existing print cartridges from the printer.
If you already have ink cartridges in your printer, you must remove the old ones.
- Press the ink cartridge you want to remove. This will remove it from the ink container.
- Once you hear the click and see the existing ink cartridge pop out, pull the rest out.
- Some HP printers have separate cartridges for each color. If you have one of these printers, the process is the same. Just remove every single cartridge you need to replace.
You can also read – How to install ink tank in Epson Printer
Step – 3. Remove the new print cartridge from its packaging.
Your new print cartridge comes in a white plastic package.
- Open the package to view the new cartridge.
- Your cartridge has a blue cap or a black cap, unless you have separate cartridges for each color. The cartridge with a blue cap is your color ink. The black cap cartridge is your black ink.
- Remove the protective tab from the ink cartridge. This is a plastic film that covers the part of your cartridge that expels ink.
- Try not to touch the copper-colored part of the cartridge or the ink nozzles. Touching this area can cause blockages, ink jams, or disconnection if your fingerprints contaminate the area.
You can also read this guide – How to install ink tank in canon printer
Step – 4. Install your new ink cartridges.
Slide the new cartridge into the ink slot.
- Place your cartridge in the slot with the ink nozzles facing out.
- Your ink cartridges have two small plastic tabs on the top of your cartridge near the label with the ink number. These tabs should be closer to you. Make sure the ink nozzle is facing away from you.
- The color cartridge goes on the left. The black cartridge on the right.
Step – 5. Close the ink cartridge door.
You should feel like you fit in your place.
- Once the door is properly closed, you will hear the cartridges slide back into place.
Also Read about: –
Originally posted 2022-01-01 01:08:02.